Secure Portal Participant Enrollment
Before enrolling, please read the following:
- This login enrollment form is for use only by current participants, retirees or employees wishing to begin contributions to a 403(b) and/or 457 employer-sponsored plan(s). If you are a member of your organization's payroll department or HR team with responsibilities for your organization's entire 403(b)/457(b) plan management and/or deductions, or if you are the agent of a investment provider/fund company, please call our Customer Care team at 1.877.544.OMNI (6664) for assistance.
- Secure Portal enrollment for employees is completely optional. Participating in a 403(b)/457(b) plan does not require Secure Portal enrollment.
- All contribution and transaction forms offered by OMNI are available publicly; no login is required. To start or change contributions, submit transaction forms, or view plan information specific to your organization, please visit Gloucester City SD's Plan Detail page. General information for Employees can be found under the Employees area of our main site.
- Online account access, documentation on account values, change of beneficiary and/or allocation of funds would be done directly with the investment provider where the funds are held.
- If you wish to enroll for a Secure Portal login as a participant, please fill out and submit the form below. All fields are required.
- If you are experiencing difficulty with the enrollment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.